JUST IN – Washington D.C the January 6th committee issues its first subpoenas for Stephan Bannon, Mark Meadows, Daniel Scavino, Kashyap Patel. Chairman Bennie G. Thompson today announced that he has issued a round of subpoenas for documents and testimony to four individuals Stephan Bannon, Mark Meadows, Daniel Scavino, Kashyap Patel. “The Committee is investigating the facts, circumstances, and causes of the January 6th attack. And to identify and evaluate lessons learned and to recommend corrective laws, policies, procedures rules, or regulations,” wrote Chairman Thompson, underscoring the Select Committee’s authority established by House Resolution 503. At the time of the January 6th attack, Kashyap Patel was serving as chief of staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller. White House aides Dan Scavino and Stephen Miller are among those of interest to the committee.
Breaking News: January 6 committee issues first subpoenas for Stephan Bannon and others.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- SPOILERS: Garp defeats major Blackbeard pirates after arriving at Beehive island, Akoji appears, break next weekSPOILERS: Garp defeats major Blackbeard pirates after arriving at Beehive island, Akoji appears, break next week
- 【緊急ニュース | 速報】大陪審は、米国の第 45 代大統領であるドナルド トランプ氏を起訴することを決定しました
- ツイッター、有名ジャーナリストのプラットフォームへの投稿をブロック: 「復讐」という言葉を含む聖書の一節を投稿すると、プラットフォームが問題を引き起こしました。
- 【緊急ニュース | 速報】ロシアは日本海に超音速ミサイルを発射したと聞いている【緊急ニュース | 速報】
- Men who drink Pepsi and Coca-Cola have larger testicles: and higher testosterone levels than people who don’t – Study findsMen who drink Pepsi and Coca-Cola have larger testicles: and higher testosterone levels than people who don’t – Study finds
- Short Men are overall evil by high Narcissistic and Psychopathic behaviors than average height men
- One Piece Chapter 1072 (Spoilers) and More
- Wales v USA: World Cup 2022 – FIFA
- Who is Levan Saginashvili the Armwrestling beast who is expected to win against Devon Larratt
- ALERT: The United States and partners vowed to hold Russia accountable at the United Nations
Comments are closed.