Breaking News: Twitter has again reactivated the ‘official’ twitter badge in addition the already blue checkmark to signify legacy users. Select few organizations have been labeled ‘official’ by Twitter nonetheless this goes against what CEO Musk has said about these features which give and allow elites to have special privileges against the peasants. Therefore, Musk has disbanded the official tag, but it nonetheless appears as if Mr. Musk’s words at least the public ones are up for debate.
Breaking News: Twitter reactivates ‘Official’ verification badge for legacy accounts contrary to Elon Musk’s statements
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
- Holders of $17bn of credit Suisse bonds could have their funding wiped out following the bank’s takeover by UBS, in a marvel flow by Swiss regulators predicted to purpose ructions in EU debt marketsHolders of $17bn of credit Suisse bonds could have their funding wiped out following the bank’s takeover by UBS, in a marvel flow by Swiss regulators predicted to purpose ructions in EU debt markets
- Prine Harry’s book could well be the biggest memoir in the history of books sold
- 2023 to cause a Stock Market crash long awaited [Excluding COVID]
- Elon Musk acquires Twitter for 44 billion dollars, officially becomes new Owner of the company
- Twitter sues Elon Musk for 44 billion dollars to buy the company
- BREAKING: Binance to support the REI Network upgrade
- Breaking News: 500 Internal Server Error Nginx
- Russian Businessman’s Yacht seized by U.S
- Elon Musk slapped with a 258-billion-dollar lawsuit alleging Pyramid scheme for Dogecoin
- Amazon trying to survive as lawsuits dropping over the company’s head.
- Breaking News: EU to ban 90% of Russian oil imports.
- Breaking News: Twitter is officially sold to Elon Musk
Comments are closed.