A TikTok video went viral in Ethiopia which caused out rage, it even made the largest Ethiopian Youtuber Abel Birhanu in a video to condemn them in one of his toughest out rages since ever in his Channel. The YouTuber who has over 978,000 followers said “I as one citizen am very saddened, which can’t get out of me.” He said that the President Sahle Work Zewde and the Woman rights commission in Ethiopia shouldn’t let go of this act simply. He even went far as calling the Federal Police commission and has yet to answer. The Video has went viral in Facebook and the Commission is to get a grilling feed back by many more Ethiopians. video can be found: https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274504.
Ethiopian Police beat a Mother in front of her Child
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Men who drink Pepsi and Coca-Cola have larger testicles: and higher testosterone levels than people who don’t – Study findsMen who drink Pepsi and Coca-Cola have larger testicles: and higher testosterone levels than people who don’t – Study finds
- Short Men are overall evil by high Narcissistic and Psychopathic behaviors than average height men
- One Piece Chapter 1072 (Spoilers) and More
- Wales v USA: World Cup 2022 – FIFA
- Who is Levan Saginashvili the Armwrestling beast who is expected to win against Devon Larratt
- ALERT: The United States and partners vowed to hold Russia accountable at the United Nations
- Breaking News: Video showing explosions up Ukarinian airspace
- 3 HPD Officers shot
- BREAKING: (Reports) Saudi Arabian and UAE Jets start bombing Yemen again.
- 2021 – 2021 Beginning to End
[…] to the Head of the (FP), Federal Police. The FP have seen years of corruption inside themselves and recently the public outrage caused two fp officers to be arrested for assault. The TPLF if able to breach the FP, and RG (Republican Guard), would have killed 8 world leaders. […]
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.