A federal judge in Texas has issued a nationwide vaccine mandate injunction blocking the federal government from forcing vaccines on federal employee’s: the Supreme Court had ruled days earlier that OSHA couldn’t force private businesses with test or vaccines mandates unless they are federally funded hospitals. Now today a Texas federal judge has ruled that it will not rule whether the law is unlawful or lawful but will stop it.
Federal Judge blocks vaccine mandate nationwide for federal employee’s
More from U.SMore posts in U.S »
- Breaking News: FBI raid Mar-A-Lago house: despite secret service protection
- San Fransico orders state of emergency due to “Monkeypox”
- Heavy power, LAPD coming with over 3 helicopters and dozens of police cars to catch car robber who has a child possibly inside.Heavy power, LAPD coming with over 3 helicopters and dozens of police cars to catch car robber who has a child possibly inside.
- Shooting on July 4th, what has America turned into?
- BREAKING: R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- The Supreme Court overturns Roe V. Wade what will be next
- BREAKING NEWS: U.S Senate passes Gun reform bill
- Science: Pfizer’s BioNTech Vaccine temporarily impairs semen levels.
- Julian Assange to be extradited to U.S after over a decade long battle
- BREAKING: Dr. Fauci tests positive for COVID-19.
- Adam Laxalt who is endorsed by Trump is projected to win the Senate race in Nevada.
- BREAKING: Rep. Nancy Mace beats Trump backed Katie Arrington