A federal judge in Texas has issued a nationwide vaccine mandate injunction blocking the federal government from forcing vaccines on federal employee’s: the Supreme Court had ruled days earlier that OSHA couldn’t force private businesses with test or vaccines mandates unless they are federally funded hospitals. Now today a Texas federal judge has ruled that it will not rule whether the law is unlawful or lawful but will stop it.
Federal Judge blocks vaccine mandate nationwide for federal employee’s
More from U.SMore posts in U.S »
- Breaking News: Supreme Court to overturn Roe V. Wade
- CDC urges Justice department to appeal Judge ruling against mask mandates.
- Fed Judge Rules TSA mask mandate Illegal: Biden mandate stopped being enforceable by agency.
- Breaking News: Mass shooter at New York City train station possibly identified.
- Will Smith banned for 10 years in Academy
- BREAKING NEWS: The U.S House has voted on Investigation on possible Russia war crimes in Ukraine
- Will Smith was asked to leave Oscar’s award before being prized Best Actor
- Will Smith slap to Chris Rock turns into unexpected downfall for Smith
- LIVE: Hearing of Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown in the Senate
- Obama gets COVID-19
- Biden State of Union
- 5 dead in Sacramento including 3 children.