The bear market is not over, and inflation might get even worse than expected. U.S has seen high inflation levels seen 4 decades ago but the Fed Rasing to 0.75 points won’t solve in fact it might worse due to the economical money eating faze. A faze of having the economy getting money over and over again and when the money is gone, people might have little savings which will intern cause another huge blunder to the economy.
Inflation is not over, and economical collapse might be nearer than what expected.
More from MarketsMore posts in Markets »
- Russia suspends Nord stream 1 pipeline to Europea indefinitely: is this a declaration against Europe?Russia suspends Nord stream 1 pipeline to Europea indefinitely: is this a declaration against Europe?
- Anime growing Bigger, and helping Japana as a nation recover
- The National Bank of Ethiopia bans all crypto transactions
- Breaking News: EU to ban 90% of Russian oil imports.
- How the U.S GDP growth rate and inflation rate compared since the 2008 Financial crisis.
- Elon Musk says There is a plan B if Twitter doesn’t expect offer
- Elon Musk “masterplan” revealed after disclosing mission to buy all of Twitter
- Russia to sanction any country with gas supplies that don’t pay with Rouble
- Pfizer CEO say’s fourth COVID Booster necessary
- Putin says sanctions will help Russia and Berlus to become more self-efficient
- Russia Ruble tumbles all time low
- Canada detects 2 Omicron variant cases