After the nation lost its longest serving monarch yesterday: September 9, the new King made a strong speech laying out his faith even in the times of diversity on the church of England and its teachings. The King has said his farewell in his message to the people for Her Majesty one more last time. After 70 years reigning long over the British people and all the people across the Commonwealth. Billions of people around the world have heard the message of Her Majesty The Queen’s death, and when the King meet crowds outside Buckingham palace nothing but love and appreciation was given to him. The era of the ruling of the greatest generation is over a new but yet experienced generation of whom the longest ever heir apparent would rule after 70 years of wait, but yet even of the cost of his beloved mother.
King Charles III addresses the nation during ‘mourning’ after HM Queen Elizabeth II passes away
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- ‘Christ the Redeemer’ statue in Brazil hit by lighting at least 5 times a year: but why?
- The World’s glaciers are expected to decrease by half in 2100: Study says
- Pope Francis will preside over Benedict’s funeral.
- Study: Gene expression can be reshaped when fasting
- A study finds that introverts have higher self-esteem when they think that the future is out of their control.A study finds that introverts have higher self-esteem when they think that the future is out of their control.
- Christiano Ronaldo joins Saudi Arabia’s Al-Nassr F.C
- Pele Football’s greatest player dead aged 82 years in Hospital
- 2023 to cause a Stock Market crash long awaited [Excluding COVID]
- A study suggests that young people want reliable mental health apps.
- AI to be used at Gov level in France to help in the Olympics
- As ‘Pacifist” Japan announces highest levels of military upgrades since World War II: North Korea unpleasant lunches missiles towards the Sea of JapanAs ‘Pacifist” Japan announces highest levels of military upgrades since World War II: North Korea unpleasant lunches missiles towards the Sea of Japan
- Breaking: Zelensky says if Putin dies Ukraine war might end
Comments are closed.