BREAKING: Novak Djokovic the Serbian ranked No. 1 in his tennis world rank tested positive for COVID-19 on December 16 court documents show. But Djokovic said in his court application that he had a valid visa and medical exemption from the organizer of the Australian Open.
Novak Djokovic tested positive for COVID in December 16 according to court documents
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- ‘Christ the Redeemer’ statue in Brazil hit by lighting at least 5 times a year: but why?
- The World’s glaciers are expected to decrease by half in 2100: Study says
- Pope Francis will preside over Benedict’s funeral.
- Study: Gene expression can be reshaped when fasting
- A study finds that introverts have higher self-esteem when they think that the future is out of their control.A study finds that introverts have higher self-esteem when they think that the future is out of their control.
- Christiano Ronaldo joins Saudi Arabia’s Al-Nassr F.C
- Pele Football’s greatest player dead aged 82 years in Hospital
- 2023 to cause a Stock Market crash long awaited [Excluding COVID]
- A study suggests that young people want reliable mental health apps.
- AI to be used at Gov level in France to help in the Olympics
- As ‘Pacifist” Japan announces highest levels of military upgrades since World War II: North Korea unpleasant lunches missiles towards the Sea of JapanAs ‘Pacifist” Japan announces highest levels of military upgrades since World War II: North Korea unpleasant lunches missiles towards the Sea of Japan
- Breaking: Zelensky says if Putin dies Ukraine war might end
[…] Tennis Player Djokovic who is the world No. 1 tennis player will not be deported from Australia over alleged vaccine ruler violations dismissed as inaccurate by Australian appeals court. This court ruling happened after news broke out from Djokovic’s lawyers that he had gotten COVID and tested positive on December 16, 2021. […]
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.