Article Read In
(London) Buckingham Palace has said with accordance to Her Majesty Queen Elizebeth II an official statement that Prince Andrew the Duke of York who is awaiting trial in the U.S over a civil lawsuit posed by Giuffre is stripped of all his military titles these titles include
- Colonel-in-Chief of the Queen’s York Rangers (1st American Regiment)
- Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Highland Fusiliers of Canada
- Colonel-in-Chief of the Princess Louise Fusiliers
- Colonel-in-Chief of the Canadian Airborne Regiment (disbanded)
- Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal New Zealand Army Logistic Regiment United Kingdom 1 February 1984: Personal Aide-de-Camp to the Queen, Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, Colonel-in-Chief of the 9th/12th Royal Lancers (Prince of Wales’s) Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Irish Regiment (27th (Inniskilling) 83rd and 87th and Ulster Defence Regiment), Colonel-in-Chief of the Small Arms School Corps, Colonel-in-Chief of the Yorkshire Regiment (14th/15th, 19th and 33rd/76th Foot), Royal Colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers, 2nd Battalion Royal Regiment of Scotland, Honorary Air Commodore, Royal Air Force Lossiemouth, Commodore-in-Chief of the Fleet Air Arm, Admiral of the Sea Cadet Corps.
- The prince’s honor and titles are officially stripped and gone from the Duke of York and the Queen’s second oldest son.
- Not only his military titles were revoked but HRH title which stands for His Royal Highness title was also revoked by the Sovereign on an official capacity, but he could use it but as not in an official capacity.
- “Given the robustness with which Judge Kaplan greeted our arguments, we are unsurprised by the ruling. However, it was not a judgement on the merits of Ms Giuffre’s allegations. This is a marathon not a sprint and the Duke will continue to defend himself against these claims,” a source said that is close to the matter. This will immediately take into effect and all of the titles can be distributed to other Royals.